The English Language Center aims to develop the linguistic skills of the trainees through specialized courses in teaching English, to enable the trainees to develop their skills, and merge them effectively in the labor market, which requires proficiency in English.
Goals and Tasks:
- Supervises English Language training for the College’s trainees.
- Supervises English Language training materials for trainers of parallel Diploma Program.
- Holds courses in English Language for the employees of College in collaboration with the Development and Training Center.
- Holding courses in English Language for the community members in collaboration with the Community Service Center.
- Participates in extra-curricular activities held by the College.