• Organizes and supervises admission and registration.
• Supervises admission tests, personal interviews and admission tests committees work.
• Oversees registration of trainees and issues study timetables.
• Receives and studies trainees' applications.
• Oversees, follows-up and evaluates training activities.
• Supervises Admission & Registration Office and trainees’ services.
• Supervises Guidance and Counseling Office in solving trainees’ problems.
• Provision of training opportunities for trainees in institutions and companies.
• Provision of job opportunities for graduates in private and public sectors.
• Sets up statistics and trainees’ required data.
• Heads disciplinary committee secretariat.
• Develops by-rules and regulations for the Trainees Affairs Division.
• Prepares statistical report at the end of each training year.
Forms, supervises and follows-up of trainee committees.
Requests information about trainees from education and training sections.