Guidance and Counseling Unit is a specialized social and psychological environment with the privacy and effectiveness in the life of the trainee to take advantage of his capabilities and skills in the discussion of issues and problems that might hinder his training and trying to find solutions by providing him with indicative information and benefit of scientific expertise obtained by social specialists.
It links the trainee with the College's community and builds up an intimate relationship with his study course as well as the affiliates of the college, facilitating the social, financial, physiological or scientific difficulties and obstacles facing the trainee in a way to assist him efficiently in building his homeland and its renaissance.
Goals & Services:
* Liaises between the trainee and the college.
* Studies the failure of trainees.
* Involves the trainee in the extra-curricular activities.
* Helps trainees financially .
* Reconciles the views of trainee and trainer.
* Motivates and encourage the distinguished trainees.
* Expresses the opinions and problems of trainees before the College's Board and propose solutions.