• Organizes and supervises admissions and registrations at the College.
• Supervises admission tests, personal interviews and admission tests committees
• Oversees registration of trainees and issues their study timetables.
• Receives and studies trainees’ applications.
• Oversees, follow-up and evaluate training activity.
• Supervises Admission & Registration Office and trainees’ services.
• Supervises the Guidance and Counseling Office in solving trainees’ problems.
• Provides practical training opportunities for trainees in institutions and companies.
• Provides job opportunities for graduates in the private and public sectors.
• Sets up statistics and trainees’ required data.
• Heads Disciplinary Committee Secretariat.
• Developes trainees affairs' by-laws, by-rules and regulations.
• Prepares statistical report at the end of each training year.
Formation, supervision and follow-up of trainee committees.
Requests information about trainees from education and training sections.