Tasks and Objectives:
The Documents and Archives Center aims at the following:-
1. To benefit from documents in such a way as to protect, safe keep, and retrieve them when necessary.
2. Appropriate implementation of documentation system, its policies, rules, plans, programs and projects.
3. Upgrade the quality of documents, means works and performance.
4. Educate all employees on documents.
5. Make a historical survey of documents and regulations of the TVTC.
6. Provide necessary documents to employees of the TVTC on time in accordance with the interests of the TVTC.
7. Remove duplication in official correspondence and transactions.
8. Get rid of documents which are of no value to prevent accumulation of unnecessary paper documents in order to save administrative cost, time and effort.
9. Upgrade quality of work and performance of employees.
- 1. Implement document and archives regulations in addition to general policies, classification, coding plans and any regulations regarding TVTC documents.
2. Gather TVTC documents , classify, code, maintain, safe keep them and organize their circulation in accordance with the rules and regulations governing documents.
- 3. Prepare archiving, saving and retrieving programs from databases.
- 4. Provide documents and information when needed.
- 5. Coordinate with the national center for documents and archives in order to serve the safe keeping of documents and all administrative transactions.
- 6. Make administrative and technical coordination for the tasks of the Permanent Documents Standing Committee, Evaluation Committees, and Transportation Committees.
- 7. Historical survey of the TVTC, its rules, regulations, plans, programs, projects, and administrative and departments.
- 8. Prepare saving sites and provide suitable means for protecting the documents.
- 9. Follow up and evaluation of the applications of rules and regulations and guides by Administrative units of the TVTC.
- 10. Identify the administrative and financial needs of the center to include it in the annual budget.
- 11. Prepare the saving plans and programs.