King Abdullah Foreign Scholarships Program for Preparing Technical Trainers (KASPTT) sends diploma holders or its equivalent who graduated from the TVTC’s Institutions to the best International Universities and Institutes for Bachelor degree studies. This is because the King’s Program is very keen and interested in qualifying the citizens of this country to take up responsibility of developing the Kingdom in all spheres of life especially in the technical and vocational field for both the private and public sectors. The required specialties had been identified and candidates selected and sent to international universities and institutions to meet the needs of the TVTC in accordance with its strategic and future plans.
The program targets graduates of Colleges of Technology and Higher technical Institutions (male & female) in addition of Jubail and Yanbu Industrial Colleges who are holding diploma certificates.
Specialties and Fields of Scholarship
The program gives an opportunity for graduates of TVTC colleges and Institutions to travel overseas and study a number of specialties needed by TVTC as follows:
- - Mechanics ( Production, Pneumatic and Hydraulic , engines and vehicles and Cooling & air-conditioning)
- - Electrical Technology (Power& Equipment, Communications and Electronics)
- - Computer Technology (Software, networks, technical support)
- - Civil and Architecture Technology (Civil, architecture and survey)
- - Chemical Technology (Chemical technology and laboratories)
- - Environmental Technology (Environmental hygiene, Vocational hygiene and safety)
- - Management Technology (office Management, Computer Science and Sales and marketing technology)
- - Food Technology (food production and food safety)
- - Travel & Tourism Technology ( Travel & Tourism and Hospitality)
- - Women's decking, design and manufacture of ornaments, jewelry and sewing techniques technology.
Countries of Scholarship
USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Germany, Austria, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Netherlands, Finland, Norway, Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, India.