To contribute in the economical, environmental and social development by providing high quality and efficient technical training needed by the labor market to citizens of this country. This is because we want to attain leadership in the field to achieve independence and self sufficiency.
The College seeks to achieve the following:-
- 1. To provide and develop technical training programs in accordance with the quantitative and qualitative of the male labor market and assist in raising its quality and efficiency and supervise it.
- 2. To educate the Community about the importance of technical training and provide training opportunities to all age groups regardless of their profession and job and also to encourage them to take private business.
- 3. To conduct research and implement projects necessary to follow up technological developments and scientific orientations in technical training.
- 4. To take part in national programs that adopt transfer of technology as their policy. And to provide and support and encourage the private sector to invest in technical training.
- Our Values:
- 1. Commitment to implement the rules and regulations of the TVTC.
- 2. Commitment to high quality, efficiency and flexibility of implementation.
- 3. To inculcate ethics and good conduct of work.
- 4. To enhance pride of belonging to the technical community.
- 5. To raise the feeling of national belonging through the technical work.